That's Just Not Right
Over the past few weeks I have been compiling a list of things that have made me just shake my head and wonder what is wrong with people. I decided to go ahead and share with you all what I have compiled so far. I think this might become a regular post.
Suzy’s That’s Just Not Right, list:
1. Yesterday while driving down Bryant I saw a guy wearing at stocking cap (it was 81 yesterday in case you are wondering), khaki short and green shirt and running shoes. He was walking down the sidewalk at a fast pace swinging a walkman in one hand and a cigarette in the other. Yes I said swinging. Let’s just say from behind I couldn’t tell if it was a man or a woman.
2. Since I mentioned cigarettes it would be remiss of me to not mention this one. When leaving the office for lunch one day I pulled around the corner in time to see a mother pulling a stroller out of the back of her mini-van. She had a cigarette in her mouth and refused to put it out in order to set up the stroller. So here she is struggling trying to get this stroller unfolded with a cigarette dangling from her lips. I was sitting there thinking do you really need a cigarette that bad. I guess I should be thankful she was outside the van instead of inside with her kids.
3. I know that most of us don’t take celebrities and the things that they say and do seriously but is it just me or do they seem to be completely out of control lately. A) Pamela Anderson. It isn’t enough that she married Kid Rock (yuck) but she was quoted recently on the fact that she never learned to put on her own makeup until she became the spokeswoman for Lancome. She was so excited because that meant no more $9,000 a WEEK for someone to put her makeup on for her. WOW! Kudos Pamela. You are quite the penny pincher. B)Paris Hilton/Shanna Moakler.
These two are fighting over Shanna’s ex-husband Travis Barker (again I say yuck). I was laughing my head off after reading an article about a fist fight they got into at a club. The magazine even showed a diagram of where everyone was standing when the fight occurred. They both filed police reports but Paris had to go home and change her outfit before she filed hers. It was hysterical. Ladies, let’s take a look at the man you are fighting over.4. We have a private restroom at our new office but most of the time it’s more convenient to use the public restroom. However, after my run in a couple of days ago, I will be using our private one from now on. We have pretty much had the second floor to ourselves while they finished out other spaces for tenants. I guess a few days ago another tenant moved onto the second floor with us. I know this because a lady told me all about it in the restroom NOT COOL! We walked in to the restroom at the same time. I said Hi and moved on. She however decided she needed to talk the whole time. NOT COOL. First she started off saying how the TP consumption was about to go up since they had moved in. Yuck! Then she proceeded to tell me the ratio of men to women in her office and how often they traveled etc….I am hurrying as fast as I can to get out of there, but she kept talking and finally as we were getting ready to leave she tells me that I will probably be seeing more of her since she likes to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes. TMI! TMI! TMI! I am begging; please do not talk to me in the bathroom. NOT COOL! I have the front desk lady watching to see if she really does go every 30 minutes and what her schedule is so I can avoid her in the future.
5. My final thing for this list is the lady that fishes outside my office window on a regular basis. She always comes dressed in a tight low cut shirt, tight jeans and high heels. I kid you not. While I know this is my usual fishing attire I didn’t think there were other women out there that took my lead. Not really. I usually forgo the high heels. I know all the guys in my office are sad that fall/winter is coming and they will not be able to stand around looking out the window to see what she “catches”. If I had to venture a guess, I don’t think she is really fishing for fish.
There is my list so far. I have a couple of others but I didn’t want this to get to long so I will just store them away for next time I post my list of That’s Just Not Right.

1 Comments:
Travis Barker - YUCK!!! But I feel the same way about Steven Tyler.
Bathroom lady needs some bathroom do's and don'ts.
I am curious if fishing lady used to fish there before all the building was finished. Maybe she thought she could land herself and attorney or something. Maybe she's one of those people who takes "dating guides" a little too seriously and thinks that if guys think she like to fish, it will up her chances and she's dressing that way to hope to seal the deal. Someone should tell her that even though guys can be clueless, they're not THAT clueless.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home