Hans and Franz
OK Lindsy here is the post I promised you last night. I hope it doesn’t make you spew your water.
I guess I should start off saying that this debate actually started before I left for Washington D.C., but I guess while I was gone it escalated. Just goes to show you that I can’t ever leave the office again or stuff like the below picture happens. What it boils down to is people with way to much time on their hands.
The players: Zach and Josh-both are co-workers. Zach helps Derek (my boss) coach OCA football. Which is how this all started.
The debate: One of the other coaches asked Derek if Zach was the buffest guy in our office. Derek said it was a toss up between Josh and Zach. Thus started the great debate of who was the buffest guy. Does anyone else smell a court case coming. I have some comments on this subject but I'm too delicate for prison, so at this time I plan on keeping those comments to myself. For the next week it was just trash talk back and forth about how much they could bench press etc….When I got back, I had the following e-mail from Zach:
OK, I was wrong. Josh settled once and for all that he is the “real man” of T&C. Let the record show that he accomplished this through a malicious email campaign of demeaning comments and pictures, one of which I included, that the facts can no longer be ignored. But out of this madness a new question has to be raised. Who’s that hot chick he’s with?

I still can't figure out how they got my mom to pose with him.

1 Comments:
I'm starting the application process today. It's going to be a tough job so I want to make sure I get qualified judges. I can send you over the lenghtly application if you are still interested.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home