Washington DC In A Nutshell
Well folks, I am back from here
I was delayed in DC because of weather in Atlanta and then delayed about 6 hours in Atlanta. I didn't get in until about midnight last night. I have so much that needs posting but for now here was my trip in a nutshell.
Tuesday: CAN Rally for Celebration on the Hill with the American Cancer Society
Wed: Celebration on the Hill with the American Cancer Society
Thursday: Met up with Sandi and went to Mt. Vernon
Friday: Arlington Cemetery and ALL the monuments and then Georgetown for dinner
Sat: The National Zoo, The Archives, The Smithsonian Art Museum, The Smithsonian Natural History Museum, The Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Sun: Sat in 2 airports all day.
It feels so good to be home. I can't wait to tell you all about my trip and show you some cool pictures. I will also be doing a post of what not to do in DC since I seemed to get yelled out in most of the museums and even got lost once on the metro so stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home