Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Lindsy Is My Idol

I love it when Lindsy does this so I am going to copy her today and do what she calls “Rambling”. If you haven’t read one of her blog entries when she does this, I highly encourage you to do so. I know I won’t do it justice but here goes.

Muffins….I have discovered Cranberry Orange Muffins from Starbucks. I LOVE THEM! It has become my new addiction. I am sure they are chalked full of fat but I don’t care. I will only eat carrot sticks for lunch if it means that I get to have this delicious breakfast. I was sharing my latest addiction with Lindsy this past weekend and she informed me that the Sue Chef has Cranberry Orange Muffin mix. Yes!! I can have C-O Muffins all day every day!

Conference Table….It arrived last Friday. I have great pictures but I have lost my cable that lets me download pictures from my camera to my laptop. As soon as I can locate it I will download some pictures. It was very anti-climatic when it arrived. It came in two pieces and took 6 guys to get it off the truck and onto rollers. Once it was installed we all decided that it was too big. Patrick said that it would be hard to sit across from someone at the table with plans spread out and both parties being able to see what they were looking at. I told him we would get them those retraceable metal pointers.

Jim Brickman….Right now I am listening to the new Jim Brickman CD that is not coming out until Oct. I pre-ordered my copy so now they are letting me listen to it. For those that don’t know, Jim Brickman is the world’s greatest piano player. I am in love with Jim Brickman. If you talk to Tonya don’t believe anything she says about this man. She likes his music too but she questions his sexuality. Shame on you Tonya. She’s just bitter because she almost got us kicked out of one of his concerts a few years back for taking pictures of Donny Osmond who was touring with him at the time.

Time Off….I am taking a few days off. I was going to Memphis but that trip fell through and since I already had the time off scheduled I decided to take it off anyway. Everyone at work is freaking out because my birthday falls in the middle of this time off and they are afraid that I won’t remember to bring birthday treats when I get back. Bunch of selfish people in this office if you ask me. Just for that I think I will bring a bag of frosted animal cookies as my birthday snacks.

Office Tours….For some reason the receptionist has taken it upon herself to give tours to everyone and their dog that walks through the door. Well, I haven’t actually seen a dog yet but I am sure if someone came in with one, they would get a tour. Patrick just called to warn me that she was on her way back with some light bulb salesmen. What? A light bulb salesman. Can you make a career out of selling nothing by light bulbs? Oh here they come. He looks pretty successful. Must be some big things happening with the light bulbs in this office. They look so intense.

Candy Jars…..A company downstairs had their open house a few weeks ago. They served their drink in candy jars and when you left you signed a list and they come around every week and fill you candy jar. Every week they come in here with 5 different choices of candy and they won’t leave! This has become extremely annoying. Fill my candy jar and leave. Don’t make me stand around discussing why I picked Skittles over M&M’s. Today they came shouting through he hallways that they had extra candy jars if anyone wanted one. For heaven’s sakes LET IT GO! I think I mine might accidentally fall off the corner of my desk and get broken.

Well, I think that should do it for today. Hope you all have a good week and thanks Lindsy for the “Rambling Idea”.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Butt Kisser!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home