Last Time I'm Talked Into Living On the Edge
I am sure that most of you heard about Steve Erwin aka The Crocodile Hunter died this past weekend. It was so sad that a man who lived his life on the edge on a daily basis died by a creature that was not even a crocodile. I think most people assumed that if Steve Erwin met his maker it early it would be death by crocodile not gentle stingray. On a side note I am highly disappointed by the way that The Today Show covered his death. I can't believe they were so calloused towards a man who left behind a wife and 2 small children. Because of this lack of tack, I am boycotting the show. NO TODAY SHOW! NO TODAY SHOW!
After hearing this story, I had to take the opportunity to remind you all that about this time last year I was doing THIS...

Yes folks that is a STINGRAY! Yikes! I called my sister Sandi and reminded her it was her idea that we go snorkeling with sharks and stingrays while in Belize last year. She listened to me and then calmly reminded me that this was not the same kind of stingray. That these stingray only had barbed tails that would simply gash you and not pierce through you.
Oh that's comforting. Even if I by chance just got gashed did she not remember that there were sharks present and that most sharks are attracted to blood!
I'm not listening to her anymore. What does she know. She's a gorilla keeper!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home