I Have A Twin
Yesterday afternoon, I am sitting at my desk calmly working and minding my own business when I look up and my boss’s dad is standing there staring at me with this smile on his face. I should clarify that my boss’s dad still semi works for us doing large land sales and some lot sales, so it not uncommon for him to appear at the office now and again, but it is uncommon for him to be standing at my window staring at me.
I looked up and he said, I have finally figured it out. How amazing since I have worked with this man now for 14 years that he finally figured something out about me. He said when you sit at your desk with that look of concentration you look like Nancy Grace. WHAT! For those that don’t know Nancy Grace she hosts a show on CNN and if you still don’t know her here is a picture of her.

Again I say WHAT! I don’t look anything like this woman other than we both have blonde hair and maybe the same shape to our eyebrows. Once he said this, everyone decided they had to see for themselves. I felt like I was on display in a zoo. Everyone was staring through my windows at me, pointing and nodding their head.
Should I be flattered by this comparison? I’m up in the air, but for a small admission you can come and stand in front of my windows and decide for yourself.

6 Comments:
That's funny. I don't know if that's better or worse than the woman who told me I looked like Marie Osmond. =o)
I need to actually come by your office sometime. I drive by all the time and wave (I've thought about honking, but I don't want cause any unwarnted road rage by a near by driver).
Well, I don't see that but you could do worse than to have Donny for a brother. Yum!
Come on by. I just ran into Anthony in the lobby. I didn't know he officed on the third floor. We can all do lunch sometime.
Like I told you earlier today, I don't need anymore people in this office or this building to be in love with me. It's getting extremely complicated. I wish you would take one off my hands.
Anthony who?
We need to do lunch more often...I'm just down the street!
Anthony Moore. You know from class.
Your lucky, I pretty much eat lunch everyday
Not sure if I know who that is. I know the name - he's on my BK list, but he's never come. Most of the time I think I know who someone is, but when it comes down to it, actually don't.
I usually eat lunch too, so that works out well for both of us. ;o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home