Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Nothing Says I Love You Like A Giant Bag of M&M's

This is how I know I am loved at the office. Yesterday morning I got this...





















Just look at this massive bag of M&M's. I didn't even know they made gigantic bags of M&M's. Did you catch the size.

That's right 52 ozs. We started the company pool on how long 52 ozs of M&M's will last in my candy jar. In order to secure my pick date I took the bag home with last night and hid it under my bed so that it wouldn't disappear.

The only thing that would have made this better is if they had peanuts in them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I like the XXL part on the bag because if anyone ate that entire bag by themselves, they would be XXL!!!

10:09 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I'm actually thinking of taking a pictures of my XXL self after I eat my fair share. I really think they bring me chocolate to butter me up. It seems like they always want something after bringing me a bag of chocolate. They must want something big this time!

12:21 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Lindsy he was at some Boy Scout thing out of town and when it was over they told everyone to take the leftover food. Alway the thoughful one he took the big bag of M&M's. I guess the Boy Scouts know about some secret Big Bag o M&M's factory. Sorry. Next time I will tell him to take 2!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home