It Makes Perfect Sense To Me
I think my brother-in-law spends most of his time mystified by my thought process. He knew I was going to see The Grudge 2 this weekend yet he had to walk me to my car on Thursday night after I watched an episode of CSI that scared the begeeves out of me. This led him to ask me the question about how I can go and watch a movie like The Grudge and go home by myself but I can’t do that after watching a simple television show like CSI.
It’s really simple folks and here is why.
The Grudge isn’t real. It could never happen. Will I have nightmares about little creepy kids living in my attic or a creepy dead woman running her hand through my hair while I’m in the shower? Maybe but, it isn’t real. I can walk through a dark house and not be worried about being jumped by a ticked off dead women and her creepy little kid. Besides, the first time that creepy little kid came down out of my attic making that dreadful chocking noise would be the last time he came out of my attic making that dreadful chocking noise. I just won’t stand for that in my house.
CSI on the other hand is totally real. Stuff like that could happen. Just like Law & Order when they take things in the news and just change them around a little, but it’s stuff that is really happening out there. Last weeks episode of CSI was about a gang of high school kids that formed a swarm and went around beating the crap out of people purely for the sport of it. What made it even creepier was that they all wore creepy masks or funky contact lenses and black hoodies. It was FREAKY! The only comic relief was this was the episode that Kevin Federline stared in and he was a joke. What was even funnier was that his mask was a weird pig mask and his “nickname” was Pigman. Somehow I found that fitting. So after watching this can I walk through a dark house and convince myself that when I round the next corner a guy with a mask will be standing there. Absolutely! I can totally convince myself that this will happen. That is why my motto is “once in your bed for the night, stay in your bed for the night.” Only stupid people get up to investigate a noise.
Now do you see the difference? I think my reasoning makes perfect sense. Therefore…..Bring on The Grudge 3!

6 Comments:
1) You need to email Tonya and ask her about her experience last night. She was just sharing with us. She seems to be an "investigator", but I told her I share you're theory of staying in bed. Plus, my floors creek so bad, I would know someone was coming and could hide before they got to my room.
2) I saw that episode of CSI and it was creepy. That kids eyes and those masks were almost too much! Brit & Kev just need to give it up!
She e-mailed me today and told me all about it. She said she almost called me so she could come over and spend the night. I told her I miss her living there since I always assumed if someone was going to get us they would start in her room and I would have time to call 911 before they got to me. You have creaky floors, I have Pancho.
OH CSI was weird. I watched it Friday afternoon.
I thought Kevin played a great weirdo...except I wish he wouldn't have beat up my CSI boyfriend.
Maybe you could put a mannequin in Tonya's old room so maybe they'll attack that first and buy you some time. Or you can find out who has the one Deanna & Susan had (I think Mandy has it) and it would scare them off before they even made it to your room!!!!
I agree Lindsy. It was so sad when they beat him up. I kept thinking what would I do if I was in that situation. I would have hit the kid and then backed over the rest of them when they came at me.
Stacey...like putting a mannequin in my spare room wouldn't give me a heartattack! Especailly that creepy one they used to have!
You don't have to get used to something if it never starts out in your house. NO MANNEQUINS!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home