Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Suzy. The Suster. Makin Copies.

I am not allowed in a Kinko's Copy and Print Center ever again. I should have know better than to try and make 10 copies of a 20 page house plan with the week that I have been having but for some reason they didn't buy that excuse at the office, hence I find myself at Kinko's at 7:30 this morning.

I am about 3/4 through when the printer stops and flashes an error. I find a Kinko's Customer Service Person and it just so happens to be the manager. He opens the front cover. Nothing. He looks at the back and there is a page of my house plan sticking out in weird angles and all crumpled. I knew I was in trouble when he says "Oh my gosh. (laughs) I have never seen it jam in that location before." Great. I am now going in the Kinko's Printer Correction Handbook under the label of That One Girl Who Jammed Her Copies at the BACK of the Printer. He cleared the jam and I continued with my copying.

Not 5 minutes later the printer stops again and this time the error say. Reset Printer. I find the manager guy again who now I get to call Brian. I guess when you have 2 printer errors you get to be on a first name basis. I determine that I am 5 copies shy of being done. Just my luck. This time he can't figure it out. There is no jam. This time I messed up the printer soooooooooo bad they had to do a master reboot on 3 machines. It didn't work the first time so they had to unplug the machine and do a master reboot again. I arrive at the office 1 1/2 hours after arriving at Kinko's.

Naturally there is only one thing that can make this better....Cinnamon Crunch Bagel from Panera. I may have to have 2.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm jammed at the back? interesting!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Not really sure how to take this comment so I think I will say. No comment.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home