The Golden Child Jr. Has Arrived
I can't believe I had to wait 2 whole days to make this entry but I spent yesterday on my couch drifting in out and of consciousness and watching the Battle Star Galactica marathon on Sci Fi during the conscious moments. Mostly because it took to much effort to reach for the remote and partly because the old shows are so cheesy that I find myself reminiscing to a time when I thought Dirk Benedict was the hottest guy on TV. I mean how cool was it that his name was Starbuck and his best friends were Apollo, Sheba, and Cassiopeia. Did I mention that I was only half conscious. The fact that I could even lift my head today was a good sign today.
So......Here is the post I was supposed to do yesterday.
Weighing in at 7 lbs 8 oz William Levi arrived on Saturday morning at 8:48 a.m. He is absolutely perfect!10 little finger and 10 little toes and all the right parts so no surprises. Both mommy and baby are doing great and should be able to go home today.
I truly don't know how I am going to spoil two nephews. I might as well give them my ATM card and pin number.



3 Comments:
If the kid can already use an ATM card, he is a prodigy. Amazing!
Steven with a child...scary!!!!
Well, he is my nephew after all so of course he is amazing and intelligent!
Stacey....He's a natural. He looks right at home with a baby in his arms. They have been through a lot so they are just excited to get him home.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home