My Suitcase Is Full of Sand
Believe it or not I have returned from Belize. It was pretty hard to leave. I hope to start the Belize Diaries in the next couple of days. I want to make sure I have picutres that I can post becasue I know you all won't believe the things I did unless you see them. I was very brave. I also need a day to recover. I got in VERY late last night and I am VERY jetlagged. Can't believe yesterday I was on the beach and today I am sitting at my desk.
Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend and I can't wait to tell you about my trip.

3 Comments:
Glad you made it back safe!!!
So glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see pics!
Glad you made it back. Cant wait to hear about it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home