You Have to See it to Belize It
Coming Soon to a Blog Near You: The Belize Diaries
A tale of two sisters in a central american country arriving at separate times and trying to find one another. One sister (that would be me) desperately trying to keep her lunch down while flying on a tiny, tiny (I emphasize tiny) plane to a tiny island off the coast of Belize www.ambergriscaye.com One sister (again that would be me) not as adventurous as the other sister, but stepping out of her comfort zone in order to take full advantage of the island. Hey, as long as the sharks are friendly, I will be friendly.
Don't miss what I am sure will be a nail biter of a tale and I am positive there will be some comedy as well. Where else can you find action, adventure, comedy and drama than on one of my vacations.

1 Comments:
are you back yet?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home