Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Four Out of Five Dentist Know Chocolate

I heard the most exciting news this morning. New Channel 4 ran a story this morning that says scientist have proven that chocolate can actually help prevent cavities. HALLEJUAH! They even interviewed a dentist that backed their story. I can’t think of a better way to start off a Halloween morning. I’m choosing to ignore the part where they said it is still candy and therefore should still be consumed in moderation. This means nothing. If it was a car ad it would be in such teny tiny print that no one could read what it said. All I heard was chocolate helps prevent cavities so eat up!

That being said, I have to say that I am highly disappointed in my candy jars. They got filled with jelly beans and gummy spice drops. What are they thinking. Obliviously I have done something really wrong at the office to deserve this kind of treatment.

I don’t have a great Halloween graphic for you all but I do have a picture of the ghost cookies that I made for the nephews. They almost didn’t happen because for one brief scary moment last night I thought Wal-Mart was out of Nutter Butters. AAAAAAAAAAAA! Luckily I saw some on the top shelf way in the back. I was about to use a package of Chips Ahoy and stand on the bottom shelf when tall man came over and saved the day. He more than likely saved me from a trip to the emergency room when the entire rack of cookies would have fallen over on me. Oh well, I can think of worse ways to go. Have a Happy Halloween!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

That would have been a funny headline "Woman Crushed by Cookies". Question though, do Will & Isaac really need THAT many cookies?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

No they don't. You caught me. I made them more for me. I did share with the office. Now maybe they will bring the chocolate back to the candy jars.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home