Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Monday, September 26, 2005

For Everything Else....

Austin City Limits Festival Ticket....$100
CD of your favorite festival band...$13.99
Bottle of AquaFina water....$2
3 Days, 130 bands with 2 (almost 3) good friends....Priceless

More highlights from Austin to come when I'm rested and rehydrated. I am glad my next trip in a couple of weeks is to Kansas City. I need cool weather!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you forgot one...
"Your bestest cousin telling you to go and have fun even though everyone else was telling you not to go... priceless times 2"

11:52 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I didn't forget. I was going to mention that but in a later post. You are the best cousin ever and the only one who didn't make me think I was driving to my death. What was the bet....don't you owe me $100.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

$100??? I thought the bet was - you would owe me... Where is Swaggert, he can settle this!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I don't owe you jack. Your job was to encourage me not try and get money that I don't have! I think we both know where Swaggert is so leave him out of this.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home