Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Monday, January 23, 2006

PETA ALERT

I just received an e-mail from my mom this morning. She has once again tried to kill an innocent animal. She is known throughout the animal kingdom for her cruelty to animals.

Here is part of her e-mail from this morning...

Saturday I was folding clothes while Dad was taking a nap. I had a few things I needed to fluff in the dryer, so I threw them in the dryer and just left the door open so I would remember to start the dryer when Dad woke up. Later when he got up, I just closed the door and started the dryer. As I was walking away, I thought what did I put in the dryer that was making such loud thunks. I want back and open the door and Monty (that is their cat) ran out. He was a little dizzy acting for a few minutes but he seems to be fine now. It really scared me because what if I hadn't gone back to check. I'm betting he won't climb back in the dryer for awhile.

Let me tell you all that this is not the first cat she has tried to "fluff" in the dryer. Maybe tomorrow I will tell you about the time she ran over one of our geese.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried to put my sister in the dryer once. Man did I get in trouble.
-bk-

2:15 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Bad. Bad. Bad. I have heard how your sister takes out her revenge. You should count yourself lucky.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

My mom knew someone who did that once to their cat (except I think it was the washing machine), and they finally had to get rid of the cat because it would attack her every time she came close to the cat.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home