Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Favorite Things....At Least For Today

List of favorite things for 12/21/05.

*Shopping at Kohl's at 7 a.m. - Not crowded. No lines. No pushy women.

*No School Traffic!!!!!

*Foggy and Cold-Even if the snow from yesterday didn't stay at least it looks like Christmas. Unlike the rest of this week when it will be sunny and warm.

*Steve and Jama get back from San Antonio - It makes me nervous when they go out of town. Their dogs and I have a history. They were good this time and stayed in their yard.

Here are some holiday pictures for you to enjoy, but I am biased so you might not enjoy them as much as I do.





I am not really sure Will enjoyed his first meeting with Santa. Steve said it was kind of anti-climactic.






Isaac on the other hand has been singing jingle bells for over a month now. I think he finally understands the true meaning of Christmas....Shopping!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

yeah, and he picks out some great gifts! I'm seeing a documentary in the making - "Christmas Shopping With Isaac".

10:47 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I like my earings this year. They are big and flashy but I get a lot of compliments on them. I especially liked when Cheryl told me "I mesmerized by your earrings."

He is a good shopper. You can't drag him out of Target. You end up putting most of the stuff back but at least he likes to shop. Tammy is so proud.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home