Do You Know These 10 Things About Me
Everyone else is doing quizzes and I have failed miserably on most of them. Since everyone else was doing one I decided to do one as well. So here is my quiz. I think it's easy but I know me. Good luck!
Take my Quiz on QuizYourFriends.com!
....and yes, if everyone else jumped off a bridge I would do it too.

7 Comments:
I got a 90. But, I had to guess on 3 of them. Yay me.
I started into to it, but by question 5 I was 0 for 5, so I stopped. I couldn't let my failure be documented. :-)
I can't stop laughing! I know how you feel. I have taken 3 other people's quizzes and I didn't do much better. I even test well with multiple choice. Just start over and try again. I am not opposed to taking a bribe to make sure you get 100! :)
I missed your fav color and what you eat at Jason's Deli... I got an 80... so I passed... not great but not too bad...
Brad...you did good. You got the ones you should have. A lot of people are missing my favorite color. It must be becaue I look so hot in red!
People are getting my color question wrong too. Hmm....
Shoot....I got your favorite color wrong too. Hmmmmm......
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home