It's A Hard Job But someone Has to Do It
Since I have been talking about the "Thanksgiving Family Work Weekend", I thought you all might enjoy seeing some pictures.
Here is a picture of Brad and I helping to hang the new kitchen wallpaper.

Here is a picture of my dad helping to build the new patio.

Actually in this picture my dad landed the most coveted job. Each morning we did rock, paper, scissors to see who would get Will as their days assignment. Sure beats pulling the bathroom toilet as your days job.

4 Comments:
Man we worked hard... ;-)
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one who spent my Thanksgiving doing manual labor! Sounds like you all got more done, though. =)
Stacey-Glad you think that despite the picutres. Too bad the blister on my hand is almost gone. Let me know when we are having the painting party at your new house. I should be able to lift my arms again by that time.
Brad-these pictures are so not fake. I really wanted to post the one of you looking like a mental patient that had no business holding a hammmer.
Mental? who me... never...
That picture is great though! Good times... good times...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home