Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Friday, November 18, 2005

The Goblet of Fire

The movie opening for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was this morning. Yes, this morning at 12:01 a.m. and I was there. I am at work today mainly because Blake called me a wimp for even considering taking today off. Well, that and I have a 4 o'clock meeting this afternoon. I had a really hard time getting up this morning which can be proven by the fact that my alarm was going off for 2o minutes before I realized it was not a part of my dream. There were around 30 of us so we had a great time waiting in line and at the movie. Blake's birthday is in a couple of weeks so we threw him a Harry Potter surprise party. It was easy considering he was in full Harry Potter attire. It was so funny to see him walking up and down the line dressed as Harry Potter pawning off Harry Potter cake. They showed the movie in 7 theaters so it was packed and crazy!

Here are some of the characters we saw at the opening:
Harry Potter (of course)
Hermonie
Cho
Hagrid (This was scary how much this guy looked like Hagrid)
Phoenix
Professor Trelawney
Dumbledore
Muggle (there was a guy wearing a T-Shirt that just said Muggle)
Gold Snitch (he came with 4 guys dressed like Harry that chased him all over the theaters.)

I will save my review of the movie until other people that I know have seen it. I had some issues with the editing (which is understandable since it was still 3 hours long) and some of the story line that they seemed to change. Other than that it was highly entertaining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home