The Death of the Golden Child
I thought after I posted this entry and the title might make people think something bad had happened to my brother. Then I thought surely everyone knows me well enough to know that I wouldn't be that insensitive as to report the death of my brother on my blog. So to clarify this title...it is to inform you that my brother is not longer going to continue with his blog site The Shrine of the Golden Child. I was very sad to hear this news since I happened to find his blog very amusing. I am going to miss his long commentary's on the lottery or pictures of people he thinks look like mass murders on airplanes etc...
I also thought about taking advantage of this opportunity to tell some great stories now that he will not have an open forum for retaliation, but then I thought he has his ways and he can after all post comments. So no great stories until I am sure he will no longer be reading mine on a regular basis.
I however, did get an award on this last post. I feel truly honored and I have a few comments.
1. I better not get shafted on my Christmas gift or no more FREE babysitting.
2. I'm an expensive babysitter so my gift should be rather large and fit in my entertainment center or sparkly and look good around my neck or wrist or finger or a nice cruise would also suffice. I'm thinking the Greek Isles. Nothing fancy.
3. I might do OK this Christmas because I think Byron has my name and not you. Sounds like you need to call mom and get the master list.
4. On second thought, don't call mom. See my list above.
Thanks for thinking of me on your last post!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home