Paranormal or Paranoid?
I was listening to the radio on the way home from work on Monday and since it was Halloween, they were interviewing the founder of Oklahoma Paranormal Research and Investigations. They talked about some of the cases they had investigated and they gave out their website address. In the interest of research I visited their website last night and decided that I don't think they have a clue what they are talking about. You can read about some of their investigations and the research they have done and you can view their pictures which consist of fog and little lights that they have circled that don't look like anything if you ask my opinion. You can also listen to sounds clips and after listening to some of them several times, I still don't hear what they are supposed to be saying. Maybe I am just not in tune with the paranormal world. You need to be sure and read the investigation on the "House of Darkness." Even if you don't believe in the paranormal it is kind of freaky reading the commentary. Although, I find it really hard to believe most of what they say is happening in the house. Especially when it comes to their 9 month old baby waking up from naps with scratches and bruises. People. People. People. If you think ghosts are hurting your baby then get the heck out of dodge.
I am actually thinking about calling them to come and investigate my attic. So, for your viewing pleasure here is the website for the Oklahoma Paranormal Research and Investigation. If anything, it will give you something interesting to do with the rest of your day. www.okpri.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home