Twenty Is A Lot
I am still having trouble making any sense this week and since I really want my pictures before I write anything about New Orleans I decided to take Lindsy up on her offer to post 20 Random Things about myself or just random things in general. So here goes.
1. I love my bathtub.
2. My favorite bath scent is Cucumber/Melon
3. I think I am getting a cold. (hopefully that is all it is considering where I have been and what I was wading through.)
4. I am very allergic to dust and ragweed.
5. My favorite sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings is Sweet BBQ.
6. I want a new bed.
7. I love the mix CD Jay Lashley made on our trip and let me keep.
8. I watch That's So Raven on the Disney Channel. Hey don't knock until you have watched it. It is stinking hilarious.
9. I like my coffee with a shot of non-fat creamer and a half packet of splenda. (unless of course I splurge and get Starbucks)
10. My dad has the best Halloween job. (he works at the cemetery)
11. I love Fall. The trees in my back yard are starting to change and they are beautiful.
12. I want to take a New England fall trip sometime.
13. I can't sleep without a blanket on. Even if it just covers my legs.
14. I've had my cell phone for over a year and just figured something out. Learned it the hard way. Very funny story that only a few select people will ever know about.
15. I only like using blue ink at work.
16. I have no desire to ever try sky diving.
17. My favorite food hands down is Mexican. Second is BBQ.
18. I have been proposed to once. Ok so it was in Turkey and he really just wanted me for my hair and eye color but I still get to count it.
19. Milk Duds are my movie candy of choice.
20. Extreme Home Edition makes me cry. Until Tammy told me about how all the people are suing ABC because they can't afford the taxes on their new swanky homes. Put me back in the bubble. I like it there.
So there they are. Maybe not the most random things but it is all I could come up with this week.

1 Comments:
That makes me sad that people are suing ABC. I like that show. I guess I'd have to know the whole story to make an informed comment.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home