ADRIENNE
Rachel sends out this e-mail yesterday "Stallone Returning for sixth 'Rocky'. I also kept hearing about it on KC Summers Showbiz Minute on the radio yesterday. Here is the link to the CNN article.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/17/film.stallone.reut/index.html
Now the burning question on everyone's mind after reading this article is where is Adrienne? The article says that "Rocky, lonely and retired in Philadelphia, comes out of retirement, intending to fight a few low-profile fights." Why is Rocky lonely? What in the world is a lonely retired boxer supposed to do. Duh! He is suppose to make a comeback by fighting the reigning heavy weight champion. This might actually be the greatest comeback since John Travolta in Pulp Fiction.
I also heard that Mr. T will be making a cameo as a ring side commentator. See, Rocky can't be that lonely. Mr. T is still around.

3 Comments:
Ummm, just a recap of Rocky III. There is no love between Clubber Lane and Rocky Balboa. Clubber wanted to KILL my Rocky. Besides, Rocky has only loved four people in his life...Adrienne, his kid, Micky, and Apollo Creed. Don't be lookin for Clubber and Rocky to be all buddy buddy. If that happens, I'll be out the door like I did yesterday when I tried to see Elizabethtown. Talk about boring!
-Rachel Baloboa
Dear Ms. Balboa-
I know that there is no love between Clubber and Rocky. I too have seen all of his movies, but if he is truly lonely he might need to let bygones be bygones. There can't be that many retired boxers living in the nursing home.
How sad....I just heard on KC Summers Showbiz Minute that Rocky will be a widower in the 6th movie. Guess that answers the question on why he is lonely. Now whose name is he going to shout out when he's bloody and crying at the end of a fight.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home