Answers to Christmas Carol Quiz
Here are the answers to yesterday's quiz. Hopefully this will ease your mind Karen so you can concentrate on getting your papers done. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Quadruped with crimson proboscis —Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
5 p.m. to 6 a.m. without noise — Silent Night
Miniscule hamlet in the far east — O Little Town of Bethlehem
Ancient benevolent despot — Good King Wenceslas (or some believe in Jolly Old St. Nicholas)
Adorn the vestibule —Deck the Halls
Exuberance directed to the planet — Joy to the World
Listen, aerial spirits harmonizing — Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Monarchial trio — We Three Kings
Yonder in the haystack — Away in a Manger
Assemble, everyone who believes — Come All Ye Faithful
Hallowed post meridian — O Holy Night
Fantasies of a colorless December 25th — I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
Tin tintinnabulums — Silver Bells
A dozen 24-hour Yule periods — The Twelve Days of Christmas
Befell during the transparent bewitching hour — It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Homo sapien of crystallized vapor — Frosty the Snowman
I merely desire a pair of incisors — All I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth
I spied my maternal parent osculating a fat man in red — I Saw Mama Kissing Santa Claus
Perambulating through a December solstice fantasy — Walking Through a Winter Wonderland
Aloft on the acme of the abode — Up on the Rooftop
Here is the scoring again:
Results:
15 – 20 Correct — You don’t need any Yuletide spirit!
10 – 14 Correct — You could use something in your stocking!
5 – 9 Correct — Are you sure you have the right holiday?
1 – 4 Correct — Surely you jest!?

1 Comments:
Oops, only 18!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home