My Christmas Music Pick List
1. All I Want for Christmas-Mariah Carey
2. Joy To The World-Jim Brickman
3. Most Wonderful Time of the Year-Donny Osmond
4. Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart-Wham (originally) Also re-made by Hillary Duff and Jimmy Eats World
5. The Following songs from Manheim Steamroller:
*Celebration
*Deck The Halls
*God Rest Ye Merry gentlemen
*Carol of the Bells
*Hallelujah
*Winter Wonderland
6. The Following song from The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
*Oh Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night
*First Snow
*Christmas Eve Sarajevo 12/24
7. Do You Hear What I Hear-Jim Brickman with Anne Cochran
8. Sleigh Ride-Spice Girls
9. Winter Wonderland-Liz Phair
10. O Holy Night-Josh Groben
11. White Christmas-Neil Diamond
12. Step Into Christmas-Elton John
13. Jingle Bells-Michael W. Smith
14. Winter Wonderland-Clay Aiken
15. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree-Amy Grant
16. Carol of the Bells-The Calling
17. Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
18. I've Been Looking for Christmas-Donny Osmond
19. The Kid in Me-Donny Osmond
20. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Coldplay
21. When Love Comes Down-Point of Grace
22. Let it Snow/Sleigh Ride-Point of Grace
23. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen-Garth Brooks
24. Sending You A Little Christmas-Jim Brickman with Kristy Sterling
25. Let It Snow-Jim Brickman with 3 Blind Boys of Alabama
2. Joy To The World-Jim Brickman
3. Most Wonderful Time of the Year-Donny Osmond
4. Last Christmas I Gave You My Heart-Wham (originally) Also re-made by Hillary Duff and Jimmy Eats World
5. The Following songs from Manheim Steamroller:
*Celebration
*Deck The Halls
*God Rest Ye Merry gentlemen
*Carol of the Bells
*Hallelujah
*Winter Wonderland
6. The Following song from The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
*Oh Come All Ye Faithful/O Holy Night
*First Snow
*Christmas Eve Sarajevo 12/24
7. Do You Hear What I Hear-Jim Brickman with Anne Cochran
8. Sleigh Ride-Spice Girls
9. Winter Wonderland-Liz Phair
10. O Holy Night-Josh Groben
11. White Christmas-Neil Diamond
12. Step Into Christmas-Elton John
13. Jingle Bells-Michael W. Smith
14. Winter Wonderland-Clay Aiken
15. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree-Amy Grant
16. Carol of the Bells-The Calling
17. Wonderful Christmas Time-Paul McCartney
18. I've Been Looking for Christmas-Donny Osmond
19. The Kid in Me-Donny Osmond
20. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas-Coldplay
21. When Love Comes Down-Point of Grace
22. Let it Snow/Sleigh Ride-Point of Grace
23. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen-Garth Brooks
24. Sending You A Little Christmas-Jim Brickman with Kristy Sterling
25. Let It Snow-Jim Brickman with 3 Blind Boys of Alabama

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home