Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Will Not Yield

This evening after work I got on the turnpike behind a car that was going to slow, because of the fact that she was on her cell phone, I was able to read the fine print on the metal frame around her car tag. Below is what it said.

Yield To The Princess

Let me tell you the last thing I wanted to do was Yield.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

You will not post either. =o)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ok-- so I lost the link to your blog and just finally found it again on someone else's blog (you gotta love the "blog circut of Oklahoma City")....... and I just had to comment because I have SEEN THAT CAR! I actually sort of yelled at her on I-44 because I was so annoyed by her sticker.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home