I Heart John Cusack
I was rudely told yesterday that I needed to update my blog. I know I have become a total blog bum lately. Sorry Tonya. This update is for you since you were the one that pointed out I needed to update. She even told me to just post a picture or something. I thought about just doing that out of spite but I changed my mind.
Tonight I went with my co-worker Josh to see the movie Juno. This is actually my second time to see this movie. If you haven't seen this movie I highly recommend you see it. The Oscars totally frustrated me this year because Ellen Page didn't win an Oscar for her performance in this movie. My favorite quote from this movie is "the next time I see that Bleeker kid I'm going to punch him in the wiener." You will just have to see the movie if you are intrigued by that quote and who said it. I promise you won't be disappointed. Well you might but I'm willing to take that chance.
Another movie that I just recently saw was Martian Child with John Cusack. It didn't get very good reviews but I seriously don't think there is a single John Cusak movie out there that I don't like. It doesn't get much better than Grosse Pointe Blank and Better Off Dead. One thing you will notice is that in most John Cusack movies his sister Joan also appears. I think they have a clause in their contract that says they have to appear in the same movies. I personally like the movie Martian Child especially if you have ever thought about adopting a child. No I have never thought about adopting a child. Hello see my last post about being babysitting. I don't think I'm cut out to be a single parent. Another John Cusack movie I recommend is Identity. It's so freaky. So not your typical John Cusack movie. If you get scared easily I recommend you watch with another person and you might not want to go home alone either. Seriously messed up movie but very good.

I Heart John Cusack. Look there, I posted a picture after all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home