Hmmmm...How Did That Get In There?
Tonight my 4 year old nephew Isaac got his first lesson on how stealing is wrong. Here is how it started.
Tammy picked Isaac up from the babysitters, went home and dropped of Olivia with Bryon, loaded Isaac back up and dropped him off at my office so I could take him to eat to to church while she attended a meeting. When Isaac and I got to my house after work, he was getting out of the car and he stopped and started grabbing his crotch. I asked him if something was wrong or if he had to pee and he just got this really strange look on his face and reached way down inside his pants and pulled out a kite handle with rolled up string. You know what I mean. The plastic thing at the end of a kite that has all the string. Yep pulled it straight out of his pants and then he just gave me this look like how did that get in there and said "Hm, how did that get in there?" I had tears streaming down my face I was laughing so hard.
When I dropped him off at home later that night I was telling my sister about it and showing her the kite handle. She couldn't figure out where he got it. Finally she figured it out. Here is how the conversation went.
Tammy: Did you take that from Marty's? (babysitter)
Isaac: Yep.
Tammy: Did Marty give it to you?
Isaac: No
Tammy: Did you take it from Nathan's(baby sitter's son) room?
Isaac: Yep
Tammy: Did you hide it down your pants so you could steal it?
Isaac: Yep
That is when the lesson on stealing started and I had to leave because I couldn't stop laughing.

1 Comments:
Nice! Great story.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home