Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Monday, November 12, 2007

False Advertising

This past Saturday I finally finished my yard project. OK maybe not finished because let's face it you can never truly be finished. Let's just say that the last major phase was completed and now it is just up to me to apply the finishing touches. To me it's a drastic change and will take some getting used but overall I'm very pleased and will be even more so when it all grows out.

Josh, Patrick and I went to lunch yesterday. This is not uncommon so I didn't think anything about it nor did I think the place we went was out of the ordinary. I also didn't think it was strange when they wanted to go to my house and see the new landscaping. Especially since in one way or another they both had input. Nothing seemed odd to me until we pulled up and I saw this....

















Some boys (yes boys) at my office have way too much time on their hands.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

That's funny. I want someone to put one up in front of my house that says "Best Christmas Lights". Maybe not in the city, but when I'm done,they'll be the best, un-tacky ones in my neighborhood. =o)

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home