Strictly Ballroom
Tonight was a good night. Season 5 of Dancing With the Star began. I have to admit that I wasn't excited for this season. I didn't really like or know many of the stars that were competing this year, but after watching the ladies dance tonight and watching the guys who will be dancing tomorrow night talk smack, I've decided that it will be a fun season. I think the thing that might make my watching experience complete is if Donny Osmond shows up to watch Marie. It just doesn't get any better than that in my book.

4 Comments:
I think it will be a good season. My favorite comment ever was when the ballroom pro said that his super model partner was deceptively out of shape. I think he's disappointed in his partner. It made me laugh. Oh, and I so want to see Donny show up in the audience. Maybe he'll do it next season! =o)
Maybe I can go and try to get a picture of Donny and get kicked out. The things your friends do for you. I am sure that there will be a Donny siting in the future. How could he not come and see his big sis.
Tonya
Did you all see Donny last night!
Tonya-I was going to mention how you almost got us kicked out but I decided that warranted it's own post someday. Place Tonya has gotten me kicked out of.
YES I did see him! He was going nuts!!! I almost called you, but didn't. I have a feeling this will not be the only Donny sighting of the season.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home