Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Someday My Prince Will Come

So I’m reading my magazine last night and there is a small article on how Prince William and Kate Middleton are back together and that she will be spending a weekend with the Queen sometime in October which can only mean one thing….a discussion on a possible marriage and becoming the future Queen of England. Well shucks! I already had my trip to England planned when I heard that they broken up this past spring. I decided I could be a Prince’s rebound girl. You know, he could do worse. I know I don’t have any skeletons in my closet that would come back to bite him. Plus if it's one thing movies have showed us it's that royalty can marry common people. For instance The Princess Bride. The Prince and Me. Ever After and of course who could forget Cinderella. See those all worked out for the best.

The article went on to say that Kate will have to pack a crazy amount of clothes. “an outfit for lunch, one for dinner, clothes for evening, casual wear for the day, etc…” She will also have to follow a ton of rules, “like curtsying whenever she sees the queen, even if she has already seen her that day.” I don’t know about you but this is a typical day around here. I make everyone at the office curtsy whenever they see me or walk by my office. I’m not as strict on the clothes though. I like people to be comfortable.

So how do Kate’s pals say she is reacting to the news of her upcoming visit…”Kate’s freaking out. Meeting with the queen means one thing, a talk about possibly becoming William’s wife.” Well Duh. What did she expect? She’s been dating a prince. She acts like she didn’t know that would be a possibility. Maybe she didn’t know he was in line for the throne. Maybe it never came up in conversation.

Let me know if things don’t go well William. I am just a plane ride away

1 Comments:

Blogger OK Chick said...

Good luck with that! I mean I have total confidence in you. If it does happen, I call Prince Harry!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home