Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Scored A 33%

In general I'm not a sickly person. I say this knowing that my last post started out with me saying how I had been sick for a week with a bad cold. All I have to say to that is I don't get sick very often but when I do I usually get it pretty bad. Really the only thing I fight on a regular basis is my allergies. I still can't figure out how out of my entire family I'm the only one that ended up allergies. However,most of my family don't have gallbladders so I guess I can't complain.

Here is a list of what I'm allergic too.

Trees:-Gee we don't have any of those in Oklahoma
Cottonwood
Elm
Maple
Mulberry
Oak
Pecan
Willow
Mountain Cedar
Eastern Red Cedar

Grasses:
Ragweed (short and western)
I might add here that Ragweed is one of my off the chart allergies.

Molds:
Cladosporium
Epicoccum
Penicillium
Rhizopus
I have no idea what these are but yuck if any of them are in my house.

Misc:
Dustmites-right up there with ragweed which kind of sucks since I hate dusting.
Cat-good that I don't have one of those
Dog-this is a new one. Not a good outcome for poor little Pancho. Anyone want a dog?

What I find somewhat discouraging yet somewhat funny is that all of the trees I'm allergic to pollinate Dec-March. The grasses I'm allergic too pollinate Aug-Nov. So when it comes to outside I only have a 4 month window April-July when nothing is pollinating, so 4 months out of the year I get to feel really, really good. I'm not liking those stats.

I'll trade my gallbladder for 4 more months of nothing pollinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home