Fashions Newest Accessory
This past weekend my dad was telling us about one of his summer employees and how he was a college or high school student (I can't remember which) that played football. He weighed something like 200 lbs and the coach's decided he needed to bulk up so they put him on an 8 meal a day regiment. Wow....it's like they pulled that straight out of my daily regiment! I might add that I made this comment while shoving cake into my mouth.
I was reminded about this story while I was reading my latest edition of US Weekly. Now while I realize this is not considered "intelligent" reading it is still entertaining and just the type of mindless reading I need in the evenings while soaking in a hot tub. When I am done reading them, I pass them along to Tammy. What I find funny about this is that every once in a while I will hear Byron quoting something he read from US Weekly. Kind of like when he rolls his eyes at me for watching Bring It On or Clueless, but when I turn around he is standing in the hallway watching it. I think he likes getting in touch with his shallow, mindless, side every once in a while.
In this particular edition there was a feature called Hottest Bodies At Every Age (like I said it's not "intelligent reading"). It featured actresses in their 20's, 30's, 40's and asked them their favorite body features and what they did to stay in shape, etc... They were all pretty much the same but something Jessica Simpson said made me just shake my head.
Jessica Simpson
Stats 25 5'3"
Sure, the flaming red hair (it's a wig) may be getting attention, but it's Simpson's buff bod that really makes her latest transformation sizzle! And while four weekly strength-training workouts with trainer Mike Alexander helped her lose 10 pounds this spring, the singer admits she still struggles with being comfortable in her own skin: Self-esteem is a huge thing. You're just body-conscious." (ohhhhh you poor baby. it must be so horrible for her)
Latest Workout I Love
Belly Dancing DVD
Guilty Pleasure
Cookie-dough ice cream and pancakes-Wow Jessica...that is one of Isaac's weaknesses too!
.....and here is the one that made me shake my head
Best Part About Cleavage?
"It's just a great accessory to my outfit. Like wearing a great necklace or something." (I especially like the "or something" part....now that is deep)
So there you have it ladies. Cleavage is just another accessory. Just make sure it matches your shoes and purse!

2 Comments:
Dudes have boobs too. (can I say boobs on this site?) I'm not afraid to show em off either. Your post makes we want to buy a nice necklace.
You can say whatever you want on my site. Freedom of speech reigns free here. You aren't afraid to show them off. I remember that mom would never let you sit at the breakfast table without a shirt on. Even when you were grade school and didn't have much of a necklace.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home