Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I Love My File Cabinet

My office is less than a month away from the BIG move. We are all very excited but we are all VERY STRESSED. (Some of us more than others and for the record I’m out of Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcap. It’s going to be a bad day.) I decided over the next few weeks to keep you all updated on the drama of our move. I know you all will find it so exciting. I promise it won’t be everyday just an update now and then. I will also show you all some pictures of my new office and my new view. It is wonderful. I plan on spending most of my days staring out the window at the pond.

Today’s drama is all about file cabinets. Yes file cabinets. They are important you know. Not only do they hold all of our important documents but they also give you a place to shove all the work you didn’t get accomplished that day so that when you leave your desk looks nice and clean and everyone is impressed with the amount of work you cranked out. File cabinets conceal many, many secrets and people are very possessive about the file cabinets. It’s all very cloak and dagger around here.

I spent some time on the phone this morning discussing file cabinets. Sizes, shapes, colors. Truly fascinating . I bet you didn’t know there were so many different things to take into consideration concerning file cabinets. In total we have 17 file cabinets and after much discussion this morning we realized that only 3 of the 17 are matching and one of the matching ones is in my office. I’m not sure what that means but all I have to say is hands off my 4 drawer, black, lateral file cabinet. I have mine booby trapped and I will know if it’s been tampered with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home