Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

They Always Find People Like Us To Interview

Today is a big day for Isaac. Today is MRI and tummy tube day.

The MRI was scheduled for first thing this morning and he had to be knocked out so while he was asleep they decided to remove his tummy tube. You don’t want me to explain this process to you. Let me just say that I almost passed out when they told her what they do and I am very thankful that he will be sleeping. Ouch and Yuck!

Last night’s weather reminded me of a time about 3 years ago when Tammy was pregnant with Isaac and we were having tornados like we had last night. We had been at dinner with Steve and Jama and we were driving home in the rain pretty much unaware that tornados had been spotted until we got in the car and started listening to the radio. By the time we got home the people on the radio were talking about tornado in Edmond. Byron was out of town so I have a hysterical pregnant woman and a Chihuahua sitting in a bathtub surrounded by blankets and pillows. I thought this is going to be one for the TV station when they come out to interview the devastation.

So last night I am in Isaac’s room and we are playing with his trains when I see Tammy walk by the door dragging blankets and pillows heading towards the bathroom. Isaac looked at her and then he looked at me and said “what momma doin”. I said I don’t know but I'm sure it will make the 10 o’clock news when they find 3 adults, a bald headed baby, a shaking Chihuahua and a cat in the guest bathtub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home