Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

How Well Do You Know Me

Stacey sent out this e-mail a while back and I just found it again. Sorry I didn't send it back at the time. Just thought I would share and give you something mundane and meaningless to read. What better things do you have to do today than read all about me. I know it will be the highlight of your day.

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Babysitter (does it count that they are all married and have kids of their own now)
2. Librarian
3. OC Education Dept.
4. The rest of my life has been spent at T&C

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Center Stage
2. Pride & Prejudice
3. The Matrix
4. Remember the Titans

Four Places I have lived:
1. South Haven , KS
2. Wellington , KS
3. Oklahoma City, OK
4. Edmond, OK

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Dancing with the Stars
2. CSI
3. Without A Trace
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Four places I have been on vacation:
(I only get to pick 4? That's not fair. Travel is my middle name)
1. Greece
2. Grand Canyon
3. Portland/Seattle
4. Belize

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.acsevents.org/edmondrelay (donations gladly accepted :))
2. Friends Blogs
3. Phil & Drew from 98.9 (not daily but often enough...I love Drew, but he's getting married. Shucks)
4. City of Edmond-Building Application Forms (gotta do a little work)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. French Toast
3. Cinnamon Crunch Bagels
4. Lasagna

Four places I would rather be right now (not in order):
1. Movies
2. Getting a pedicure (time to get the feet in shape for summer)
3. New York City (I'm dying to visit!!!!)
4. Belize

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home