Fast Cars and Freedom
Yeah! The boys are coming to town. Rascal Flatts finally decided to add Oklahoma to their tour schedule! I guess my letter writing, e-mails, singing telegrams, flowers, baking, begging, and pleading campaign worked.
It still won't be as good as the time we were sitting so close to them at the Kansas State Fair that we could almost reach out and touch them. Believe me, we tried! We did get some awesome pictures though! I need to find that one of all of us and their piano player. That is the only guy we could get to come off the bus and take a picture with us. Trust me, we stalked the bus for an hour or so until he finally came out. One day we will look back on that picture and wonder who in the heck that guy was.

9 Comments:
I just hope I don't have a screaming drunk lady behind me this time!
I was not drunk!
I remember the last RF concert where me and Jay sat right down there towards that front row. That was good times.
Ah yes. I was sitting with Cheryl and we were playing a game of "Find Bobby & Jay". Kind of like "Where's Waldo".
Yeah, they got lucky with those tickets, but they still didn't get their picture taken with a band member. I seriously need to find those pictures.
You got lucky with a band member? Wow, you go suzy
Stop twisting my words. No where did it say I got lucky with a band member! Not that I couldn't, mind you, but I never said I got lucky.
He wasn't worth getting lucky with anyway. Now Phil Vasser's guitar player is another story!
Man...I really, really need to find those pictures. Phil Vasser wasn't too shabby either.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home