Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Can You Have a Cotton Candy Hangover?

Last night had to have been the most random Tuesday night I have experienced in a long time. Last night was our usual bible study night. This group has been a true blessing. They have been there through some very tough times and I appreciate each and everyone of them. At the moment, we are in between studies so last night we just had a pot luck to hang out and then discuss what we might want to start next. I should have know by the randomness of the food what kind of night it was going to turn out to be. The food ranged anywhere from burritos to chips and dip to cotton candy. So this entry is for you my Tuesday night family.

Eric-I put you first so that when you are skimming this blog you will see your name and keep reading. We are all so proud that our Eric has not only 1 stalker but 3 stalker. Who would have thought that a story about candy and a waitress at Applebees would start such a phenomenon. I would have to agree that this is truly more exciting than anything on the WB right now.

Matt-All I can say is....I am buying you a Howie Day CD.

Laura-You really need to think about taking Jamie up on her offer to fix you up with her brother. I see so many more pros than I do cons. I think we all agreed that you should at least wait until he turns 20 but younger men are the way to go. The sheer innocence of his comments makes me think he will make you a good boyfriend and like I said last night, you would be guaranteed at least 2 dates a year to Kappa banquets.

Jay-I am sorry that no one likes talking to you but thanks for brining the Fruit Loops. It really made my night complete. I still can't get over how they added marshmallows. I love the little marshmallow Tucans. I promise that I will try to help the Sea Bass to a win this weekend. No matter what "tactics" I have to use.

Ryan-I blame you for the cotton candy hangover. If the picture of me with cotton candy and a blue tongue ever surfaces on the internet I will hold you responsible.

Jamie-I know you aren't officially a member of our study but since it was at your place last night I am glad you joined us. Thank you for telling me that if you weren't into men you would totally ask me out. That makes me feel.....Funny? From now on a wave across the room instead of a hug will do. Hang in there at school and good luck with those particular parent-teacher meetings.

I know this post may not mean a lot to anyone else who was not there or doesn't know these people, but trust me when I say they are a great group of people and they are always there for me and they know when I need a boost!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love cotton candy. Glad that the Tuesday group is going on without me.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mgam said...

Eric, if you were milk, we all know what kind you'd be--and i'm not talking about 1%.

Suzy, you will die if you buy me Howie Day, but on the flip side I will sing Collide at your funeral.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

That is so sweet. I think I am going to cry.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home