Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Side Effect of Allergy Medicine-Random Thoughts

I am feeling very random today due to the fact that I have had to start taking my allergy medication again. The doctor told me that we were coming up on my "BAD" season. I tried to tell her that I don't have a good season. I am working at becoming like John Travolta when he played the bubble boy. So due to my state of mind today, I decided to bless you all with some of the random thoughts going through my mind.

1. My discussion with Sarah T. yesterday on the new Harry Potter book. We had this whole discussion on the characters like they were real people that we ran into everyday. We even discussed how we cute the captain of the Quidditch team was. Conclusion: I may need to get a life. I have become way to involved in the life of Harry Potter. Plus he's still under age.

2. The new Michael W. Smith CD. Healing Rain. Love it. Love MWS. Wish it was Christmas so I could pull out his Christmas CD. Conclusion: Who cares it's only August. Christmas CD is coming out.

3. ATM's. Why do they put them so stinking far away. I know I have short arms but COME ON! I can't be the only vertically challenged person out there. I hate that I have to open my car door to reach the dad gum buttons. Conclusion: Either make the effort to park and walk into 7-11 or start carrying a stick to reach he buttons.

4. As I am laying on the floor of the gym last night trying to do 10 more crunches I wonder how on earth the Thomas' (no relation to Sarah) can ride their bikes 5 miles to aerobics and then suffer the pain and agony of aerobics and then ride their bikes 5 miles home. Conclusion: Who cares just stop the pain!

5. Speaking of aerobics. How can a septic system be called an Aerobic System. This is work related but still random. We have a development that calls for Aerobic Sanitary Systems. How does this even remotely relate to boxing moves and high kicks and painful crunches. Conclusion: Stop thinking about sanitary sewer systems. Some things are best left unknown.

6. Copy machines. I just spent an hour with 3 Xerox guys showing me the latest and greatest in copiers. It makes me laugh how passionate they are about copy machines. Conclusion: I was just impressed with the fact it 3 hole punched.

7. Now that it's raining heavily, what am I doing to do for lunch. Can I sucker someone into bringing me back something. Conclusion: Patrick the sucker is pulling up to the door so we can go to lunch. Now I just have to sucker him into dropping me off at the door.

4 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

A septic system can be called an aerobic system probably because there are bacteria in it that help to break down everything. And these bacteria are of the aerobic type, requiring oxygen to thrive, as opposed to anaerobes which don't. Not like anyone actually cares...

2:53 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Wow. That was deep. Did you not read the part about my being on allergy medicine? Just kidding. I knew I could count on you to explain.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hey! There is no need to drag me into this. Or to out the fact that we both have crushes on Oliver Wood. (But as I told you, mine is merely rooted in the Scottish accent of the actor who played him-- which clearly doesn't help my cause in this argument, but oh well).

7:13 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

You know I would never intentionally make you look bad. Who went with you at midnight to buy the book. Now that was a good time. Would have been better if Oliver would have been there.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home