Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Give My Regards To Broadway

While in New York we went to two Broadway plays. We all attended this one first. (it's Beauty & the Beast in case you can't figure it out)



It was really good. I have to admit that Broadway was nothing like I pictured it or learned from watching The Nanny. It's not all bright lights and limo's out front. Matter of fact a lot of the theaters are down side streets and you don't even notice it until you are right upon the theater and once inside they are smaller that you think, but still it was very exciting to actually be attending a Broadway show.


That night Tonya went to see The Color Purple and Lindsy and I went to see this one.
I LOVED IT! In case you have never heard of this musical it's a musical based on the music of ABBA. Not an ABBA fan or never heard of ABBA like my young friend Lindsy, doesn't matter you will still like it. It's very upbeat and the music is GREAT! I mean who doesn't love ABBA. "You are the dancing queen. Young and sweet only 17." They just don't write music like that anymore. I introduced Isaac to the sounds of ABBA the other day. He was so excited to hear some new songs. He couldn't wait to get home and tell daddy about his new music. Something tells me I will be in the doghouse for that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home