Horrible No Good Rotten Person
I'm a horrible person. I seem to be having a problem remembering things lately. I have a calendar in my purse. Outlook at work and post it notes galore, but I still can't seem to remember things. I have been double booking or just plain forgetting that I have things to do. Something happened this morning that made me realize that maybe it's A) time to seek medical help. B) increase my office supply order of post-it notes or C) stop doing anything that way I don't have to remember or write anything down.
I was supposed to pick my brother-in-law up at the car dealership this morning at 10 a.m. He called me at 8 a.m. to remind me and I told him I remembered and it would not be a problem for me to leave the office and come and get him. He was supposed to call me around 9:30 a.m. when he dropped off the car. I was up front faxing and my brother called. I was talking to him and he mentioned dinner at Tammy and Bryon's. I looked down at my watch and realized it was 10:10 a.m. Crap. I forgot Byron. I called him immediately and he had tried to call me 4 times and finally gave up and WALKED to work. It's a crappy day outside. It's not raining but it looks like rain at any minute and it's cold and I made him walk 3.5 miles back to his office.
I think I just won the most horrible sister-in-law award. Something tells me I will probably be getting it again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home