Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The Big Date

I was supposed to do this post on Friday but I got sick and had to finish planning my work Christmas party so I didn't have a chance. So here they are Tonya. I know you were dying to see them.

Last Thursday night a group of us got to go to dinner here with the American Cancer Society. I set Lindsy up with one of my co-workers and this was their first official date or group date I guess I should say. Aren't they cute! We all had a really good time even though we couldn't really hear because of the guy playing a guitar on the floor above us and the fact that my date made us late so Zach, Lindsy, Josh and I all had to walk in late in front of everyone. It helped that the view behind us was of the Capitol all lite up for Christmas. It was beautiful. Here are the rest of the happy couples that attended. I forgot the one of us in front of the giant Christmas tree. Maybe that one can be posted later.


I guess Anthony wanted to look cool with two chicks. Sorry I didn't get one of you and him alone Jamie. Tonya said she was going to flirt with all of our dates and this just proves that she did!














3 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

WHAT?????? It was a good picture!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great pics!! It was a fun evening had by all. I enjoyed meeting the "boys" from the office. They both get thumbs up from me. Anthony just happened to be my me, so I could flirt a little with him. Flirting is fun! Lindsy, I must say you and Zach look real good in that picture! Thanks to my friend Jeremy for being my "friend date"! We all need to get together again.....bowling????

12:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

I appreciate the thumbs up on the boys. They are great guys.

Bowling it is...I need to see when my free game coupon expires. Hopefully it's not until after the New Year.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home