We're Celebrating
It really doesn’t take that much to make me happy. I would like to think that I’m a pretty easy person to please and that I can find enjoyment in the little simple things. My co-worker Josh will take to me to lunch at least once a week and he always pays. When I start to argue he always tells me “we’re celebrating.” Sometimes we are celebrating something good at work like a closing, but most of the time he finds something little that he says we are celebrating about. I love that! I decided that I need to start “celebrating” more over the little things. So here goes….
I found a new coffee spot. It’s called Allaus. Byron actually saw it first and told me about it, but it hadn’t opened yet. So this past Saturday I got to give it a try and it’s wonderful! Not only do they have most of the same selection as Starbucks has but they are cheaper and they also have gelato. When I was there on Sat. they let me try all the different kinds they had made for the day. (I liked the pineapple and the chocolate hazelnut) Tonya makes fun of me because I called her all excited about my discovery and I kept making a huge deal out of getting to try all the flavors of gelato and when I started telling everyone else about my discovery I made it sound like they had 31 flavors of gelato when that day they only had 6 flavors. I don’t care they were all good. After I called her Tonya stopped by and they let her sample their 2 Chai flavors and some of their baked goods as well.
This morning I stopped by on my way to work. While he was making my coffee we talked about everything from the weather to Christmas shopping to where the rest of his family is located. He also talked to me about all the different ways to prepare Chai. He told me to come back in the morning and he would play around with making me some different coffee’s and Chai’s so I could find the perfect cup. Good thing they open at 7:00 a.m.
So for anyone wanting to find that perfect cup of coffee or the perfect cup of Chai I am celebrating this week and I will buy!
PS…..Their chocolate muffins aren’t bad either!
PSS....Tonya they had 4 additional flavors of gelato this morning. I'm so excited!

3 Comments:
I LOVE gelato. Could care less about the coffee, etc. =o)
I am ready to go and celebrate with you!! That is cool that Josh buys your lunch just to "celebrate" whatever. I am going to have to get back by the coffee shop and check out the new flavors!!!
Stacey you can just come for the perfet cup of gelato. I recommend the pineapple and the chocolate hazelnut. Plus they give you a little spoon with sample, so you can take them home have gelato silverware.
Tonya....I am drawing a blank on the new flavors. I think there was a raspberry which I have had in Memphis before and remembered it was very good. Maybe if we ask Josh he will buy becuase he has something to celebrate!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home