What is Your Wish?
Isaac had his interview with the Make A Wish Foundation people this past Saturday. He had already been approved for a wish to be granted but this was his official interview where he got to officially tell them his wish. Tammy and Byron called me afterwards to tell me all about the interview which I guess last a really long time and was very in depth. I can’t remember everything they asked him but here are a few highlights.
Q: What is your wish?
A: I want to go to Disney World.
Q: Anyone special you want to see there?
A: Mickey Mouse and Doodle Bops. (for those who don’t know who the Doodle Bops are they have a show on Disney. It is like 3 guys a 1 girl all painted up and they play music and have adventures. It’s like The Wiggles but with much more makeup)
Q: What’s your favorite Restaurant?
A: Chick-fil-A
Q: What’s your favorite food?
A: Lego Fruit Snacks (he said two things here but I can’t remember the other one and Tammy said he just said Lego Fruit Snacks because they had just gotten them at the store.)
Q: What is your favorite junk food?
A: Suckers
Q: What is your favorite candy?
A: I already told you suckers!
Q: What is your favorite game?
A: Buckaroo. Let me show you.
Q: Who is your favorite singer?
A: Aunt Suzy (What can I say the child likes when I sing Livin Lavida Loco, Bon Jovi, and Rascal Flatts. I’m sure one of these days he will figure out I’m not the best)
Q: What’s your favorite store?
A: Meme Shoe’s (aka…Grandma Shoemaker’s)
Q: No we mean what is your favorite store for like buying toys?
A: Meme Shoe has toys. (they didn’t ask again)
Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Cifford (he doesn’t pronounce his “L’s”) and Ittle Einsteins.
Q: What is your second choice for a wish?
A: Oh, I think Wal-Mart. (Nice. Hope Tammy and Byron like the 5 block walk to Wal-Mart)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home