Wii Would Like to Play
My brother-in-law just bought a Wii gaming system.
I’m hooked! I have to have one!
I was getting pretty good at tennis even though my computer partners might tell you otherwise. I also played a few holes of golf and scored a 132 on bowling. Isaac scored a 116. It’s the perfect system for a 3 year old, but if anyone is going to throw a remote through the TV it will be Isaac. He puts his whole body into the game. Of course I do too. I’m sure when I was playing tennis I looked like I was swatting flies everywhere.
I haven’t gotten skilled enough to where I think I can try the boxing.
Isaac and Byron had already set up some characters. I’m Suz and I have blonde hair and wear a pink dress. I can’t wait to see that in boxing. There is of course Daddy, Mommy, Meme Baba, Papa Ed, and my all time favorite Evil Uncle Steve. Not sure why he got to be evil but he’s pretty scary looking.
All I have to say is that if I had a Wii I would never have to join a gym again, I think that justification enough to purchase one.

1 Comments:
Those look like fun. Surely that has to be good exercize.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home