Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Friday, March 10, 2006

My Kind of Benefits

Sometimes this job can have great benefits.

I got a phone call this morning from Bryan and I just had to share. It’s not every day you get one like this, but first a little background. We are in the process of building the State Headquarters for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes. It is their first State Headquarters and it has been a great opportunity for us. We will be able to build most of it from the donations of our sub-contractors and suppliers.

So Bryan calls into the office and tells me that we need to order some additional hard hats because the FCA wants to have a stud signing party before the walls are sheetrocked.

Without missing a beat I asked him what a girl had to do to get an invitation to a stud signing party.

I love this job!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

I was thinking the same thing!!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

BK told me I could be the "pen girl". I said excuse me? He said...you know the girl that passes out the pens for them to sign with. OH!!!! That's better than what I was thinking in my head!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home