Sushi for Beginners

Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging!

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Are Women Supposed to Sweat?

I attended an aerobics class with Cheryl and Tonya on Monday night and I don't think I have ever sweat that much in my life. OK. That's not true. Erin and Susan can attest that I have indeed sweated (is that a word?) much more. It's hard not to sweat in Austin in September. It's stinking HOT! Anyway, back to aerobics, it was a really good workout and even though my body hates me for it today, I know it will thank me for working off those peanut M&M's people keep putting in my candy dish at work. For some reason, it really disturbs the people at my office to see it empty. It's not big enough to fill with fruit and let's face it, it would be really messy to fill it with yogurt so the most logical thing is to fill it with M&M's which they do over and over again. Have you ever tried to resist a Peanut M&M. It's impossible. They are so pretty and colorful and I feel bad for them just sitting there. M&M's need love too and I have a lot of love to offer them. So thanks to the strong attraction between myself and peanut M&M's I will be attending aerobics class for the rest of my life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

I know. I was watching Sandra Bullock in the movie "28 Days" the other night and I was seriously thinking about if they had rehab for M&M addiction. Glad to know I won't be in there alone!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home